1) Select the event you will be attending below by double-clicking
on the Name of the Event. The events are listed in date order. Note: Online ordering will be suspended 24 hours prior to the first move in date; all orders after this time must be placed on site.
2) The next screen will list all the available services. Just
enter the quantity of any service you would like to have. Click submit when done.
3) Please review the regulations and conditions specific to each service you order. When placing an order with the Gatlinburg Convention Center you are acknowledging and accepting the regulations and conditions of each service.
4) On the next screen you can verify the items ordered and the total price. At the bottom of the form enter your name, address and payment information. Then click the submit button.
5) Your information will be verified. If there are no errors you will get a Receipt of Order that you can print for your records. If any errors are found you will receive a message with error(s) listed. Correct the error(s) then resubmit the form.
6) Make sure you provide a correct and valid e-mail address on the Name, Address, and Payment screen. Once your order has been processed into our database you will receive a conformation e-mail.
7) Payment Authorization & Fees: The Gatlinburg Convention Center offers Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express as credit card payment options via online ordering.
8) To receive the advanced Online rate, orders must be received a minimum of (14) days before scheduled exhibitor move-in day to receive advanced rate and correct payment must accompany the order.
Supported by ConCentRICs